Viewing Options

Friday, February 18, 2011

Kiesha Crowther - Little Grandmother's Message For 2011

I posted a couple of videos last autumn when I first discovered Kiesha Crowther, aka Little Grandmother.  I also updated the post when quite a bit of criticism as to her credentials and claims began to surface.  I did so because I attempt to remain objective about all of the material that I am led to discover during my guided information sourcing sessions.  Yesterday I came across what I believe to be Kiesha's latest video, "Kiesha Crowther: The Message for 2011," which is posted below.  I read much of the lengthy criticism on the web that emerged late last year.  Despite what I read, I cannot escape what I feel in terms of the resonance from her simple message, which is based upon heart-centered living and being connected with both Mother Earth and Father Sky.




As usual, there is no call for money or allegiance to anything in her videos, just a simple message: for each of us to realize our true nature by heart-centered living, especially in light of coming events in terms of the planet's inevitable evolution and our own potential evolution as a species.  In the end, just as I instruct anyone who comes across what I've written on this blog, each of us must sift through all of the information that comes our way and determine if any of it resonates within our hearts.  Whatever doesn't resonate, discard.  Often I have found some information that I've come across in the past to begin to resonate at a future date as more pieces come together or trajectories meet.  Each of us is on our own spiritual journey, with individual mosaics or reality tunnels, so the same information presented at a certain time will resonate with some immediately, others in the future and some not at all.  Keisha's words have resonated with me from the start, as does this video, which is why I am posting it here.




Peace ; )


No comments: