Viewing Options

Thursday, February 3, 2011

James Jereb Of Stardreaming Interviewd By Lilou Mace

Since discovering Lilou Mace's work through her recent video interview with Drunvalo Melchizedek several days ago, I have been overwhelmed by the quality of her Juicy Living Tour website and the content contained therein.  Wow.  The website is great.  The depth and breadth of the work that Lilou has done is profound, and her energy is contagious.  The website is an excellent resource for those of us who wish to learn more and grow as we approach the tipping point in the next step of the evolution of human consciousness.  I've spent several hours on her website watching interviews.  One of the first videos that I came across was her recent interview with James Jereb of Stardreaming in Santa Fe, New Mexico.  I've since added the Stardreaming Ranch to list of places I'd love to visit, along with the Eceti Ranch in Washington, once I have the means to do so.  James' story, his art and his temple creations are deep, inspirational and enlightening.  I really enjoyed this interview, and Lilou's questions were right on target, exploring the many facets of James Jereb's journey that have led him into the present day.  This is a fascinating and exciting interview.


James began professionally as an art historian and has since blossomed into an artist of beautiful, spiritually inspired works, including writing, painting and sculpture.  His communication with angelic beings is covered here within the context of his spiritual growth as his journey has evolved.  He is a seasoned world traveler and author, having written several books, including "Arts and Crafts of Morocco".  If you're looking for information on how to develop communication with the angelic realm, this interview is a great place through which to obtain some insights.  I love his honesty.  He appears to be both joyous and down to earth at the same time.  He openly discusses how, despite his growing discourse with angelic beings, he has remained distinctly human, questioning along the way and expressing doubts about the nature of his communication with other dimensional entities.  I should also point out that Lilou herself is also an author, having written a well-reviewed book entitled, "I Lost My Job and I Liked It:  30-Day Law of Attraction Diary of a Dream Job Seeker", which I am going to add to my queue of must-read books.  My thanks go out to both of them for making this material available on the web.




Namaste.


No comments: