Viewing Options

Monday, January 24, 2011

New Drunvalo Melchizedek Video - 2012 Prophecies From The Heart

I have been reading extensively again as my recent wave of guided knowledge sourcing has continued to flow.  As I come up with interesting information, I try to set about some kind of schedule to put that information into posts, yet as is usually the case, I'll have two or three items that I'm contemplating when something newer comes along that takes precedence and pushes everything else I've been formulating into the background.  Such is the case with this brand new video from Drunvalo Melchizedek, entitled, "2012 - Prophecies From The Heart."  I read and research quite a lot, and now after viewing this video several times over the past day, I would say that this is one of the most important videos that I have seen in a very long time.




I've written about Drunvalo in several earlier blog posts.  The information within his books and lectures resonates with me on a high vibratory level.  He is one of the foremost living experts on indigenous peoples and tribes around the world.  I've known about and visited his website, Spirit of Ma'at for some years now, and have watched his YouTube videos, but it wasn't until a friend introduced me to his third book, "Living in the Heart," in December of 2009 during my intense Cosmic Initiation period, that I truly felt this information begin to transform my life.  I highly recommend that book.  Shortly after reading it, I had the thought impression to order 11 copies of it, which I did, with no people in mind to give them to, yet within three weeks all of the copies had left me and found homes with others around the country in a series of syncronistic, seemingly coincidental occurrences.

There is great knowledge in the aforementioned book, particularly a form of meditation that unites thanks and gratitude with Mother Earth, the Soul Grid around the earth, and the Father Universal consciousness.  As stated in several previous posts, it was when I began to do this form of mediation that I had my first intense, kundalini experience, which led to my Cosmic Initiation (a term I used to label the months-long experience that I found coined by author and yogi Graham Ledgerwood, also mentioned in a previous post).  The video is also available on YouTube in eight smaller parts.  The Vimeo version below is the full version in one piece.  Drunvalo's other website is located here.  Enjoy.


Update - Feb 3rd:  I have since noticed that the original uploader on Vimeo has moved their videos to another host. The videos should work below from their newly hosted location.







Update - Jan 28th:  And here is another video that I just found from May of 2010, entitled "Birth of a New Humanity" that I came across after initially finding the first video.  If you liked the first one, this one is even more interesting.  I dovetails with a lot of what I've read over many years.






Namaste.


2 comments:

Gail Ramsay said...

I very much appreciated your 2 videos and plan to listen to more. Your explanations are great. I've been on the journey for a long time and I want to remember and lock into these powers of ours.

Unknown said...

I just stumbled on your site. I'm not sure how I landed here, but super glad that I did. I totally vibe with your posts, it's refreshing to find other like minded people. Keep on keeping on! The world needs more like us.