Viewing Options

Sunday, November 14, 2010

A New Hero: The Awe-Inspiring Nick Vujicic

It's been a tough year for me.  Most of the time, compared with previous years, I have felt utterly uninspired.  Yet during this time, I have found that I am drawn to go within and seek out things deep within myself.  I've read a fair amount of accounts from others on blogs and websites over the past several months.  Whether it's part of something greater or each of us is just at a certain point in our cycles of development remains to be seen.




One thing that I do know, after recently seeing this video, is that Nick Vujicic is one amazing, inspiring individual.  As the title of the posted YouTube video says, look at yourself after watching it.  He brings a lightness and joy to the world that shines through his physical challenges.  I know that I am a better person just knowing that there are people like him alive on the planet today.





No comments: