Viewing Options

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

A Message From Kiesha Crowther - Little Grandmother

I just found out about Kiesha within the past couple of days, having viewed this video on one of the forums that I recently joined.  Kiesha is acknowledged as a shaman by several Native American tribes.  She has the gift of being able to see energies and has been communicating with other dimensional entities since she was a child.  It's quite a sobering video.



 Whatever your opinion, one can't escape the fact that her message boils down to one single thing: living from your heart.  That is why it resonated with me.  I have spoken about the importance of this message in several of my posts.  It appears to me to be the central message that I have been receiving as well, coming at me from all angles for over a year now, including last year's cosmic awakening or kundalini experience, the impact of which is still with me today.


Kiesha in Zurich from kedarvideo on Vimeo.


Her personal website can be found here.  She also has a website for the growing community of lightworkers, which is called Tribe of Many Colors.

UPDATE: January 17, 2011:  I recently went to visit the Tribe of Many Colors website, only to find that it had been taken down, along with their page on Facebook.  There is much talk on the web about Kiesha Crowther being exposed as a fraud, including here and here.  The accusations of fraud extend quite widely, from her being endorsed by the Lakota Nation (which she terms in the "white" form of the Sioux Nation) to her blood ancestry to her talks being nothing more than attempts from a charlatan to gather money.

The frequency and depth of the accusations appear to be well-written and well-researched.  All I can say is wow on one level, and that I'm not that surprised on another, as I have seen and come to know of many charlatans over the years in various aspects of spiritual exploration.  Her primary website is still active, and makes no mention of explanation for the Tribe website or Facebook pages being taken down.  Situations such as this are a shame, and if the accusations are in fact correct as they appear to be, this is very sad.  I have Iroquois blood, although I am not a full blooded Native American, and I do not know the full background of my Iroquois bloodline, as the Iroquois nation conquered many smaller tribes from the east coast of the US west to what is currently Illinois.  I just have some history given down from my now deceased grandparents.

That said, I do feel absolutely terrible that anyone would make such claims in the name of money, without truly being dedicated to the Native American tribes they claim to represent.  The history of the Europeans in the US exploiting and killing many Native Americans is a shameful blight on the history of this country, and should never be forgotten, because in the name of money, the European cultures destroyed what was a balanced, spiritually attuned land of peoples and tribes, all in the name of money.  If you take her message alone without the potentially bogus background information, many parts of it appear to ring true, in terms of uniting with Mother Earth in a love vibration, vibrating at a higher level in tune with nature, etc.   

However, I always have a problem with the comoditization of spirituality when so-called enlightened ones come forth with a marketplace for access to their knowledge.  I feel that if one is directed truly by Source or Creator's energies, there should be no call for a pay-to-learn storefront, and the teachings should all be free and not for-fee seminars.  Creator would provide sufficiency through donations at the very least, and those on such a path, claiming to be enlightened, would have no cause to worry about earthly things.  I would think that if Kiesha's claims of being a Native American and have being named a female shaman were true, the evidence would have been forthcoming through a simple statement of facts to support the claims, however, there appears to be nothing of the sort posted in her defense, leaving her claims to seem dubious at least in the light of many accusations of fraud.  To simply have the Tribe disappear from the virtual landscape without explanation leaves much to the imagination and doesn't look very good to those with questions about her claims.

Instead of deleting the original Kiesha post, I will leave it here along with these comments and let people judge for themselves.

No comments: