Viewing Options

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

The Ripple

I'm now at the point where I have experienced a sustained, intense expansion of awareness that has continued for several weeks.  I'm plowing through a lot of material related to the expansion of consciousness, and it's been a bit wild in terms of the feeling of direction and the precise delivery of answers to questions.  It's a linear experience, as if one bit of information leads to another, to another.  I will have a thought to search a word or phrase online, hours will pass and I will go through a lot of reading that reflects certain things back to me with frequency, seemingly coincidental.  I feel like I'm being taught some things about myself and the nature of the universe.  The radiating point has been continuous.  For the past few days though, I realize I'm awake and the first thing I check is to see if I feel the sensation pulsating in my back.  Unlike the first morning, it doesn't wake me up now, and most times I feel it once I stand up out of bed... I check for it first thing. 




Earlier I mentioned something that I called "information echo" but now I have a better term for it: The Ripple.  The Ripple occurs when the same subject, word or situation comes up randomly three or four times or more in a day.  It serves, it seems, as a means of direction, as if the universe is saying, "Yes".  The pace at which these ripples have been coming in has increased and it's much easier now for me to spot the phenomenon as some kind of energy stream that can be tapped into.  On the surface, that kind of idea now makes more sense to me than ever, because I believe in the principle of vibration, one of the Hermetic Laws.  I have begun to focus on keeping The Ripple part of my daily life.  When I think about it, I get the sense that it could be a form of subtle communication from the universe, in a cat-like way.

The concept of ripples as they pertain to intention and communication has been part of my mosaic since I first started exploring what I called The Field in an earlier post.  The Field is a vast void, shrouded in a mist near what appears to be a bottom, yet when I have found myself there during meditation I am usually just above the mist.

No comments: