Viewing Options

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Back After A Break: A Journey Update Mid-2011

It's been some time since my last post.  Life events have unfolded in a way recently that have made it difficult for me to post regularly.  Said events are best described as a series of contractions, as if everything I had come to rely upon in my life, including the ability to pursue my creative outlets, has been moved outside of my grasp in virtually every area.  I feel a sense of irony that these things have been occurring at a point in my journey where I have been shown over and over the need to release things, to surrender to the present moment and detach from the past.  I feel as though I'm standing on a small island that keeps getting smaller very quickly as the days pass and it's somewhat frightening at times.  Yet, in some sense there's a comfort that I find there, knowing what I know now... that everything is illusory, temporary and in motion.  Lately as things continue to crumble around me, I wonder if I'm resisting going through some kind of door by trying to maintain the status quo in my life, which has progressively dwindled over the past few years at an ever-increasing pace.  When things get to the point where you have no place to live or to store what remains of your belongings, it is extremely difficult not to focus on lack and rather, abundance.  I've wondered recently if this is a blessing or a curse.  It's likely the former, but it's still tough.




I continue to incorporate what I learned in the last book that I mentioned, "Science of Being," which is where I left off back in early April.  At that time, I couldn't decide whether my next post was going to be about where we are now in the Mayan Universal Cycle or to focus on the brilliance of the late Terence McKenna as presented in his final earthly interview, which will be the subject of my next post.  During my absence from the blog, I had an unexpected house guest for a few weeks and we both did a master cleanse while she was here.  I occasionally wandered back to the aforementioned "Science of Being" for inspiration while we fasted and spent an increased amount of time in meditation.  During the ten-day cleanse, I meditated on such things as "I am not my thoughts," the concept of cognitive dissonance, polarity and other simple profundities that can really get one's wheels spinning once the bonds of accumulated toxins and [negative] food influences are broken.  As it turned out, I wasn't all that toxic, but I was way overdue for a fast of some kind, however short it might have been.  Given what has happened to me over the past few years in terms of awakening, I was eager for a breakthrough during the fast.  Although I had some insights, I have no new event or breakthrough to speak of at this time.

I'm still on the fence about the Mayan Calendar in terms of corollaries to an evolution of consciousness.  I remain hopeful, yet skeptical.  Certainly we're within the calendar's final time frame, whatever that does or doesn't mean.  In terms of relevance to the evolution of life on earth, I believe that remains to be seen.  I've wondered a lot lately if such a potential leap in consciousness (as has been discussed by many) could simply be an "Aha" moment of realization that starts with a single individual, eventually leading to a Hundredth Monkey Effect that produces a palpable shift in the way in which most everyone around the world thinks and views their existence.  That type of tipping point could literally usher in the spirit of a new age.  I'd written about that here previously.  Looking at world events that have transpired thus far this year in many categories, it seems plausible to me that we could be heading toward type of consciousness or awareness epoch like that, however, given the ending time of the Mayan Ninth Wave, late October of this year, that would seem to portend that we are due to experience even more profound events than those already seen this year, both positive and negative, in a relatively short period of time and at an increased frequency.  

Leading Mayan interpreters Ian Lungold and Carl Calleman had originally placed the start of the Ninth Wave on February 11th.  Calleman has since adjusted that date to March 9th.  I still find myself placing the start of the Universal Cycle where Lungold (he has since passed on) had originally placed it years ago, February 11th.  Perhaps that is because I happened to be streaming Al Jazeera during the Egyptian night when Mubarak defied the people in a speech, only to emerge the next morning, February 11th, to announce he was stepping down.  Because that event took place in Egypt, from which humans measured time for thousands of years before the British moved the Prime Meridian, I thought it was significant, since the movement of humanity between Mayan calendar cycles is typically indicative of the birth of new systems and new levels of awareness, and the previous cycle's systems and socioeconomic structures fall, yeilding to new ways of thinking and being.  I suppose for the people of Egypt it appears to have been a positive event thus far and I hope that is the case for the long term, not only for Egypt but for all the other countries that the Egyptian people have inspired since.




I also have concerns with the meddling of corporate interests to suit their own ends, not only in that region of the world but across the globe.  It seems evident to me that we live in a world shaped and sculpted to suit the needs of corporate interests in their never-ending quest for profit and unlimited economic growth.  I find the latter laughable.  There's no such thing.  The fact that we could be approaching a tipping point in terms of the global population and depletion of resources makes it easy to see that at some point in the future, a world beyond economic growth per se may be one of the only ways to sustain humanity.  In such a scenario, we as a species would have to move from a survival-based consciousness to one of universal explorers and creators, expanding upon our own uniqueness, individually and collectively.  Before anything like that could occur, some big leaps in thinking and awareness would have to be resonating within the human collective at a high frequency.

Such leaps would likely have their best hopes for realization if societal structures reflective of outdated paradigms gave way - completely - to exciting new ideas.  What that likelihood is at any given point in history is anyone's guess.  Many people spoke of a wave of revolution after Egypt, and in some countries that has occurred, large public demonstrations in others, but are these events indicative of something in terms of a breakdown or shift in the established order?  Or are these political uprisings, however organic and well-meaning being manipulated by the same military industrial complex that serves as an arm of the multinational conglomerates?  I had been casually marking dates on my own calendar that are of general significance since the start of the Ninth Wave, especially regarding weather and natural disasters.  I happened to watch an Australian television show online called "100 Days of Disaster," which presented 2011's disasters thus far, through the first hundred days of the calendar year.  Since then, the US has experienced waves of severe tornadoes have swept through parts of the midwest and south, annihilating entire communities.  Floods and fires continue across the globe along with earthquakes and volcanoes.  Political unrest continues as well.  Same as it ever was?  I also came across an article stating that many of the large television networks in the US have already spent much of their 2011 budgets for field reporting and live news coverage in the first calendar quarter of this year.  Do the events of 2011 warrant much thought about the Mayan Calendar?  

The only reason that I started reading about the Mayan Calendar was because it kept appearing in material that I was being guided to over time.  After an array of unexplainable cosmic / spiritual experiences (written about in earlier posts) that have increased over the last few years for me, I began to read more about it and ponder any potential significance in terms of my own experiences and the material to which I was being guided, all of which had to do with the expansion of consciousness and heart-based living.  Several years back in meditation I began to receive the singular (and somewhat cryptic at the time) message:  "Raise your vibration."  I have been "hooked" since then.  What keeps my interest is the sole fact that we could be living during an exceptionally rare time when great strides in the evolution of consciousness could be realized.  Just that hope alone, that potentiality, awakens something inside of me that desires to be aligned with the higher purpose of any type of event or process of that kind that could take place.  If one takes even a casual look at world affairs in terms of tension and instability in key places, along with the ongoing Fukushima disaster (which I believe is being downplayed severely by the media) and ongoing bizarre weather around the globe, it seems like we could be on a precipice of some kind... a time when the old thinking just doesn't work anymore and we have to evolve.  Then again, maybe that's just how things appear to be from time to time, generation to generation as socioeconomic and geological cycles complete their courses.

Spiritually (and otherwise), what continues to haunt me now is my lucidity experience that I had several months ago.  I've been unable to return to that state, not particularly the scene in which I found myself (that, as far as I know could have been inconsequential), but the induction trigger that causes the swirl in the center of closed eyelids and the subsequent "teleportation" to another reality, which, in my case, occurred through a painting.  I've set my intention, visualized heavily and attempted to recreate the "portal" but to no avail as yet.  I did it once in March of this year, and it was one of the most profound experiences of my life.  I know it's there now, that ability, that means of travel.  It means something.  I was wide awake in another reality with my full waking consciousness.  Why did I have that experience?  True, I had been experimenting for some months, somewhat driven you could say, to attempt to transit into a lucid state using a customized technique that I had been using to induce astral travel.  What was driving me, like my salvia divinorum experience late last year, was to be able to find answers in order to solve real-world problems from a dream state.



And yet the outcome was totally unexpected, and unlike any lucid dream I'd ever had.  Like my Cosmic Initiation in late '09 and the Dream Burst experience earlier this year, the lucidity adventure seemed rather random, despite my efforts.  I had been shown during the Initiation that travel through paintings was an inherent quality that all humans either possessed or could develop somehow with practice.  I wasn't sure.  So much information flooded through me during that time that it was hard to make sense of much of it, especially what was coming from the ether, which still gives me goosebumps when I think about that time.  Since then, arriving as echoes since early '10 via what I call "The Ripple," I've seen a portion of what was shared with me occur, not so much in terms of future events, but in terms of cosmic mechanics and vibration... how things work beyond physical sight, possibility.  The Ripple is a term I coined to describe a simple, subtle way in which the universe communicates with all of us, all of the time.  If you're thinking about a problem, for example, and over the next 24 hours you observe events in your life that appear to indicate a solution, for example.  In that case, typically three answers would come back in a short time, through other people much of the time, and very random.  It requires mindfulness, but it's always there and you need to look for it.  It's like a kitten at times and all I can say is you'll know when you're plugged into it.  It's a combination of bliss, a knowing and a playfulness that is sort of difficult to describe beyond those words, other than to say that there's a fearlessness that somehow emerges from being connected to this awareness, the root of which is love.

Whatever that information source is, Source, Higher Self, etc., during the Initiation it was like the volume had been turned way up, as it had been with my physical senses, and I could see how the universe was communicating with me subtly, all of the time.  Upon further reflection, I noticed that said ripples jibed nicely with the saying that all of the answers to our problems lie in front of us somehow, perhaps even in the subtlest forms.  This state of awareness in late '09 quickly became so overwhelmingly present at one point that I decided not to make any plans on any given day, and just to follow its guidance moment to moment.  At the time, I didn't want it to end and I actually thought that I had either broken through to a new permanent awareness of some kind or that the earth I found myself on had literally vibrated away from the earth I was born on.  When the component of projecting one's consciousness on to physical objects or quadrants within space-time was introduced to me by that same source as entirely possible, even ordinary outside of our current consensus reality, that amazed me.  When my lucidity experience in March of this year, fourteen months after the Initiation, actually delivered a somewhat involuntary result as it did (an alternate reality), not only could I see The Ripple here (these being long ripples) but it gave me a whole new perspective for the lucidity experience than I would not have had without the Initiation.  What did it mean, if anything?  Recently I began searching the web again for time travel through paintings (my first searches yielded minimal results) and came across an article about the early WingMakers' writings, in which I found this on the Bibliotecapleyades website:

"I began to hear them speaking to me.  It began as a word or two...  then a sentence...  maybe just once a day.  It didn't make much sense...  what I heard.  But then one day I was working on a chamber painting and I saw something move in the painting.  One of the symbols moved and it was absolutely not an illusion or trick of the light.  Then I realized that the WingMakers could interact with me, that they were time traveling to my time and that somehow their paintings were actually portals in which they moved through time...  When I finished with the access code and it worked, I knew then that I was indeed communicating with them."

Paintings as portals?  Of all places, too... WingMakers.  As I said, I was first introduced to paintings being somehow conducive of consciousness during my Cosmic Initiation.  Prior to the Initiation, I had casually caught myself at times between waking and sleep states, both going in and going out, somehow projecting my awareness to a wall, or particularly a painting, as if some dormant ability had been ever-so slightly awakened and I was awake enough to observe this with my mind in a rather effortless fashion as something that my mind was doing outside of my waking consciousness.  This, I knew, was aided by my experiences in virtual reality.  During the Initiation, it became clear to me that paintings were in fact a means of travel, however, one has to really appreciate the state of mind that came during those weeks of initiation in order to grasp how solid and yet outrageous that concept seemed to me at the time.  I knew the concept of teleportation well from my years working in virtual reality simulators.  In virtual reality, there are different means of teleportation, each with its own navigation method.  Like flying, those and other abilities awakened something inside me that clearly understood these abilities to be inherent.  Following the Initiation, it went a step further, and with the lucidity experience - bam - there it was.  Somehow, telepathy, teleportation and other abilities seem eerily familiar and natural in a way that's hard for me to describe.  From my earliest times in virtual worlds, there was a growing sense of, "Wait, I've been here before, in this peaceful, quiet alternate reality where I can shape thought into physical form."  And every time I go back into the virtual worlds, it's same thing.  It's as if somehow this life as we know it is only a portion of what it could be - or is supposed to be on some level.

Nearly a year after the Initiation, I was watching a video about the Philadelphia Experiment during what I've called "a guided information session" and I was introduced to James and WingMakers as a somewhat brief mention in the video.  I began to search about them online, eventually finding their websites.  The teaching materials of the WingMakers is what intrigued me from the start, among them principles of heart-based living.  The paintings and music were icing on a gorgeously delicious cake.  It was like reading the summation of a large body of work that I had been reading page by page for the past several years in terms of cosmic philosophy.  The writings about the Sovereign Integral and the heart really resonated with me.  They also dovetailed nicely into what I had been reading from Drunvalo Melchizedek and others.  Along with the resonance of the teachings came a stream of awareness that connected with my years of working in highly detailed virtual reality simulators - and the deep memories that those virtual experiences had awakened in me - a nebulous cosmic deja vu - as if all of this accumulated knowledge was somehow intricately connected and not just science fiction.  After finding the above excerpt from the early WingMakers writings, I went back to the WM website and started reading the Neruda interviews and some of the other material searching for the mention of time travel through art and learned about something that they called Tributary Zones.  I continue to wonder if I can develop the skill whereby paintings can serve as some kind of vortex through which I can transit different dimensions and realities.  I have persisted in attempting to trigger another ultra-lucid experience and will report here should one occur.

There are several items that I had scheduled to post since I lasted posted in early April.  Since my time online is now limited, I will attempt to post them in a series that will likely contain little to no commentary from me.  My hope is that anyone who reads this blog who is struggling during these times finds some solace in the words written and links provided so as to enhance their own journey.  Seek.  Spend time and be still.  There is exponentially much more out there than meets the physical eye.  This blog started out as a chronology of my virtual reality experiences, but was slowly pulled in another direction where it has become an outlet for me to share my own spiritual journey and experiences, which have intensified since I began writing several years ago.  Although I'm in a rather tough spot in life at the moment, I know of many others around the globe who are facing similar situations.  If that applies to you, stay strong.  More posts, mostly videos that I've recently come across, should follow in the coming days.


~ Namaste. ~

No comments: