Viewing Options

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Seeing More Blue Lights

I mentioned some time ago that I had been seeing flecks and sparkles of mostly blue and white light and that it appeared to be increasing in frequency.  They started out in my left eye, several feet away from me in my field of view.  Sometimes I would see one, sometimes a few of them over the course of a second.  Not only have the lights gotten closer to me but they have increased in both intensity, size and color.  Blue is now the largest of the different lights that I typically see, with white being second, although there are various colors that appear from time to time.  Sometimes the white ones seem like a glowing translucent liquid undulating in mid-air.  The blue ones started out as flecks but now appear both as orbs, sparkles and most recently larger geometric shapes.


 


Twice within the past few days blue colored lights have appeared seemingly just off the surface of my cheeks, in my lower field of view.  The size of some of them are huge compared to what I've been use to seeing, causing me once to nearly drop a mug full of tea and another time I thought something had jumped on to my chest and reacted by putting my hands on my chest before I'd even realized it.  The last couple looked like large blue rectangle dashboard warning lights in an automobile... blink, blink, blink.  Five years ago I wasn't seeing them at all.  They've gotten much bigger and can startle me now.  They occur more frequently than ever.  It's just an interesting phenomenon, whatever they are. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I keep seeing the blue light aswell. I had this phenomenon when I was a little kid 20 years ago, it happened just as I fell asleep but lately they are only always the colour of BLUE. It's very relaxing and comforting to know when the lights are coming, but I can never force it to come, I can never set my mind to make it come, it always does it on its own when Im about to enter sleep mode.

However, whats more interesting is not the blue light everyone seems to be experiencing (I thought I was the only one and going mad) but that yesterday, my blue inner light was at the shape of an eye, the eye of the horus like in ancient egypt, and even then some, the light was shaped like a portal... a door... that opened up to the other side... and it shined brightly with the colour of blue, but as soon as I became aware of my state and that it was infact a blue door, the door suddenly closed up, and as it closed so did the light, and the light went away and I got back to my body after a sleep paralysis and opened up my eyes. Interesting stuff to know Im not the only one, kind of confirms my suspicions.