Viewing Options

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Eceti, UFOs And The Observations Of James Gilliland

I first came across James Gilliland and the Eceti Ranch early last autumn.  Located in Trout Lake, Washington (state) on the west coast of the US near Mount Adams, the Eceti Ranch appears to be located near some kind of energy vortex.  They've accumulated ten years worth of UFO footage, primarily glowing orbs that often "flash" or appear to signal when light beams are directed at them.  Some of the footage - well,  a lot of it, is quite compelling.  Surely something out of the norm is happening there.  Ryan Buell's Paranormal Research Society did an episode of Paranormal State (A&E Network) from Eceti, along with the BBC's Danny Dyer and even Hannity on the Faux News Channel (videos from all three are available on the Eceti website).


Along with those pop culture shows, many scientists, government officials and the military have visited Eceti to try and determine what the activity that people are observing there actually is.  So far there are no clear explanations.  From the hours of video footage that I've observed, it appears that most of the sightings could be light vehicles of some kind, similar to the merkaba (or merkabah) light body vehicles used by The Adept or Ascended Masters.  I find that possibility compelling, although with all of the equipment and filming that they've done, the skeptic in me wonders why there hasn't been someone that has visited the ranch with the highest cutting edge type of super-focus camera that has been able to secure some close-up, high definition footage of these apparent light vehicles.  There has been a lot of talk of energy vortexes on various points around the earth, particularly from Ashayana Dean and others (mentioned in a previous post), and if those theories have any merit, certainly the Eceti Ranch appears to be located near such an energy vortex.

James' personal story is also interesting, having had two near death experiences (NDEs), where he communicated directly with Creator or Source energy.  I've been a fan of NDE stories since the mid-80s (Dannion Brinkley, Betty Jean Eadie and others), and I often find it curious how the lives of those who have been privileged enough to view the other side take shape in the years following their experiences.  Many times they bring messages of hope that are both fascinating and comforting at the same time.  Although I have had several close brushes with death over the course of this physical lifetime, I have never been declared legally dead or had such an experience.  I have traveled vividly into other realms with journey work, although most of that was in my younger years and I didn't have quite the command of the experiences that I would have if I was to do that particular type of work today, as it was very Terence McKenna-esque.  I soak up information from those who have experienced near-death like a dry sponge.  For me it's extremely fascinating and I like taking different stories, comparing information and seeing where certain bits of information fit into my ongoing mosaic perception of reality.

In February of this year, a film making team called The Map Makers (CommonLink Productions) will release a documentary about the Eceti Ranch.  The trailer is posted below from YouTube, along with a couple of clips.  I'm looking forward to viewing it and hoping that there is more compelling evidence presented that James hasn't posted yet on the Eceti website or his YouTube channel, MrSon2k.  I've viewed virtually all of James' uploads on his YT channel over the past few months.  He appears to be a kind soul, and regularly posts updates and group meditations from the ranch that can be enriching.  I enjoy listening to him talk.  His message seems to be in tune with that which I tend to be drawn to... love consciousness, respect for the planet and unity among its inhabitants. 


Eceti Documentary Trailer - Coming in February 2011:


Clip 1 from the documentary:


Clip 2 from the documentary:


The Eceti ranch is open to the public by appointment and camping is available on site.  Instructions for making a reservation to visit are available here on their website.  It is my hope at some point that I'll be able to make a trip up there and spend some time.  It looks like a wonderful experience to be a part of.  The Eceti logo is the property of by James Gilliland, Self-Mastery Earth Institute and Eceti.

Namaste.



No comments: